QUALITY POLICY ISO 9001
We are committed to be a recognised leader in manufacture of plastic moulded parts through :
i Enhance customer satisfactions
ii. Fulfill the compliance obligation
iii. Higher quality of products and services
iv. Communication to all interested parties
v. Continual improvement
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ISO 14001
PlasticTecnic (M) Sdn Bhd and Bangi Plastics Sdn Bhd located at Lot 1804 Kawasan Perindustrian Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan is engaged in the manufacturing of plastic moulded parts. We are committed to protect the environment in all our activities wherever and whenever technically and financially feasible.
We will endeavor:
1. To protect, maintain and continually improve the environmental through the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System implementation.
2. To comply with the applicable environmental regulations and legislations (compliance obligation).
3. To prevent pollution through effective waste management and to reduce, reuse and recycle where such alternatives are economically feasible.
4. To minimize the impact on the environmental by ensuring proper chemical control and handling.
5. To ensure customer specified products are complied with RoHS or REACH or customer specified hazardous substance control related manual.
6. To provide the necessary environmental management trainings to ensure employees and other personnel who are able to fulfill environmental commitments as defined in the environmental policy.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY FSSC 22000
We, at PlasticTecnic (M) Sdn Bhd are committed to ensure that our products are hygienic, safe and of the highest quality through the implementation of FSSC 22000.
We shall implement these by:
1. Conforming to statutory, regulatory requirements and customer Food Safety requirements.
2. Communicate to all levels in the organization on the implementation of safe and quality products.
3. Provide trainings.
4. Continual improvements the Product Safety requirement.
SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
PlasticTecnic (M) Sdn Bhd and Bangi Plastics Sdn Bhd have a fundamental responsibility to ensure, so far as practicable, that all employees work in a safe and healthy environment, comply with applicable safety and health laws and regulations and take every measure to prevent job related injuries and illness.
It is our policy to:
1. Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
2. Develop and enforce the use of safe working practices.
3. Provide adequate trainings to employees in such matter.
4. Ensure accountability from all managers to realize these objectives.
ETHICAL TRADING INITIATIVE (ETI) BASE CODE OF CONDUCT
PlasticTecnic (M) Sdn Bhd is in support and respect of human rights. We confirm that we do not take part in human rights violation and we confirm our suppliers are putting the same effort.
In references to that, we are committed to:
1. Provide employment which is freely chosen.
2. Ensure freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
3. Provide safe and hygienic working conditions.
4. Ensure child labour shall not be used.
5. Ensure living wages are paid.
6. Ensure working hours are not excessive.
7. Practice no discrimination.
8. Provide regular employment.
9. Not allowing any harsh and inhuman treatment.
10. Sustain the environment and uphold business ethics.